I’m still waiting for a Ty Lee reference.
In the original series, Ty Lee was the only person who could chi block, until she taught the Kyoshi Warriors to do it as well.
In The Legend of Korra, crap loads of the equalists use chi blocking.
So, where did the equalists learn it? I’m assuming they learned it from Amon, since he’s their leader and all. So, does Amon have some sort of connection to Ty Lee? If not Ty Lee, maybe the Kyoshi Warriors? Idk just a theory, anyone have any thoughts on this?
- gentlemanofquality likes this
- jacquisaysno reblogged this from cupcakecadaver
- arabianninja reblogged this from seretheus
- taydanyelle likes this
- willcosplayforfood likes this
- adolphinhitler reblogged this from seretheus
- laciechan reblogged this from nninetales
- nninetales reblogged this from seretheus
- itfeltpure likes this
- libachu likes this
- sehuns-fabulous-ass likes this
- starfleet-nurse reblogged this from seretheus
- oookillthem likes this
- iforeversea likes this
- starfleet-nurse likes this
- japanin0 likes this
- cupcakecadaver reblogged this from abercrombie-and-dick and added:
- abercrombie-and-dick reblogged this from seretheus
- seretheus posted this